Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for funding.
- All past and current Komen-funded grants or awards to applicant are up-to-date and in compliance with Komen requirements.
- Applicant has tax exempt status under the Internal Revenue Service code.
- Applicant must be a non-profit organization located in or providing services to one or more of the following counties.
- Andrews, Armstrong, Bailey, Borden, Briscoe, Carson, Castro, Childress, Cochran, Collingsworth, Cottle, Crane, Crosby, Dallam, Dawson, Deaf Smith, Dickens, Donley, Ector, Floyd, Gaines, , Garza, Glasscock, Gray, Hale, Hall, Hansford, Hartley, Hemphill, Hockley, Howard, Hutchinson, Kent, King, Lamb, Lipscomb, Loving, Lubbock, Lynn, Martin, Midland, Mitchell, Moore, Motley, Ochiltree, Oldham, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Reagan, Roberts, Scurry, Sherman, Sterling, Stonewall, Swisher, Terry, Upton, Ward, Wheeler, Winkler, and Yoakum
- Project must be specific to breast health and/or breast cancer.
- If applicant or any of its key employees, directors, officers, or agents is convicted of fraud or a crime involving any other financial or administrative impropriety, then applicant is not eligible to apply for a grant during this current cycle and will not be eligible to apply for a new grant until the later of 12 months after the conviction or until applicant can demonstrate that appropriate remedial measures have been taken to ensure that any criminal misconduct does not recur.