Support for You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey.
Komen West Texas a is privileged to help fund critical, compassionate work in our community, to educate the community about the importance of early detection and risk factors, and to support breast cancer patients, survivors, fighters, co-survivors, and caregivers.
Several resources below may help with any questions or concerns you might have. If not—and even if so—please feel free to contact us in Amarillo at (806) 354-9706 or Lubbock at (806) 698-1900.
- Connections is a program to support survivors, fighters, co-survivors, and caregivers. Contact us for more information.
- Mobile Mammography FAQ: Coming Soon
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail email@example.com to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails, visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website
Please note: Susan G. Komen® is not a direct service provider. We do not provide funds directly to individuals for screening or treatment, nor do we make referrals or determine who is eligible for screening and treatment.